Management review entries
Management review is a very important process within the quality management system ISO 9001:2015.
Management review should be planned and carried out including considerations of:
a) The status of previous management review actions;
b) Changes in external and internal issues relevant to the quality management system;
c) Information on the performance and effectiveness of the quality management system, including trends relating to:
- Customer satisfaction and feedback from relevant stakeholders;
- The extent to which the quality objectives have been achieved;
- The performance of the processes and the conformity of the products and services;
- Non-conformities and corrective actions;
- Monitoring and measurement results;
- The results of the audits;
- The performance of external suppliers;
d) Adequacy of resources;
e) The effectiveness of the actions taken to address the risks and opportunities.
f) Opportunities for improvement.